News About forum Projects Gallery About Poland Services Contact Polish version Strona g³ówna
 

 

 

100% OF AID FOR KENYA MEANS PASSING 1% OF YOUR TAX. THE REMAINING 99% WILL BE ASSURED BY OUR PROJECTS!

This is the time when we settle accounts to the Revenue Office. Let us remind you that you can use this opportunity to help Kenya. All you need is just to pass 1% of your tax typing the name of our organization ("Forum Kenijsko-Polskie") and its KRS number: 0000191648. This way your 1% can support our projects. What do they involve?

  • Charity
  • Promoting Kenya as a high quality tourism destination
  • Helping Kenyan living in Poland
  • Promoting Kenya through meetings at schools and educational centres
  • Organizing Kenyan events
  • Cooperating with the leading Polish media in purpose to build positive image and awareness of Kenya
  • Substantial aid offered to people who are travelling to Kenya
  • Launching new contacts
Karibu and thank you for your support!

« back